Find me on:
A short video profiling the uses of technology in my second grade classroom, completed in the course of my recognition as an Apple Distinguished Educator.
Lots to talk about, no time yet to write it.
In the meantime, here are your horses… please hold them.
MY CLASS BLOGThis is my classy, yet personal blog. For my less personal –but perhaps classier– classroom blog, click here.
- A love letter to the Voyager1 & our seemingly lost drive to connect with the universe. Breathtaking. Go HD/FS - 4min vimeo.com/postpanic/star… 2 months ago
- given conflicting messages, people trust non verbal over verbal messages. Maybe we believe it's easier to deceive verbally? #yispd 3 months ago
- @travisattis @DBullio @MisterNorris @KaitlynAxelrod Thanks for the support! You've all got a room waiting in Tanzania! 4 months ago
- Holy Crap! Destination confirmed! @aleaf and I are headed to Tanzania for the next few years! istafrica.com 4 months ago
- @MisterNorris @aleaf Thanks Mitch! Happy NY! 4 months ago
- On the job hunt trail with @aleaf Off to the Bangkok fair in Jan… World wide open. Any suggestions for a tech and classroom role? 4 months ago
- Why Finland's Unorthodox Education System Is The Best In The World businessinsider.com/finlands-educa… via @businessinsider 5 months ago
- The last step… Chapter 7012 in the long #coetail road starts now at #yis livestream: livestream.com/yis 5 months ago
- @mkurashige let us know how it goes when you try the Voicethread collections with upper elem! 5 months ago
many hats by Jamie Raskin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.